KYO 30 Day Challenge
It is truly incredible what a dedicated yoga practice can do for the mind, body, and soul. The result of consistent yoga practice leads to more than just what we are able to find on our yoga mats - we begin to see positive results in every aspect our lives. The mind is full of clarity as our hearts open to receive. Join us here at Karma Yoga as we discipline ourselves to a daily yoga practice for 30 consecutive days. If you stay dedicated for 30 consecutive days, you will receive a $50 credit to your KYO account to use as you please! Check out the rules below and sign up in the studio today!
OFFICIAL KYO 30 DAY CHALLENGE RULES:
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age and have no exercise restrictions from a medical professional.
- Every one is welcomed to participate. Whether you are new to yoga or a veteran at Karma, this challenge offers benefits to students of any level of experience.
- New students to Karma Yoga are required to fill our participation waiver before starting the challenge.
- If students using KYO Class Passes wish to join the KYO Challenge, it is recommended to purchase one month of unlimited yoga rather than use your pass.
- Students must fulfill thirty (30) consecutive days of practice at Karma Yoga Omaha. Yoga classes taken at other studios will not count towards the KYO challenge.
- Consecutive days of practice means Sunday through Saturday. The challenge does not take breaks on the weekends.
- If you miss a day, you must start over. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE (yes, even if you have to travel).
- If completion of the KYO Challenge isn't successful, students are able (and encouraged) to start the challenge again whenever they are ready.
- Students who complete the challenge will be awarded $50 credit to their Karma Yoga Omaha account to use as they please in the studio. Balance can be used towards tuition, clothing, workshops, mats, etc.
- Awarded account balance cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Awarded account balance cannot be transferred to another student's account.
- Enjoy your new outlook after your thirty days on the mat!